Great solution for ‘hiding’ the post anchor
When the post is in place, the post anchor is hidden from view, compared to a traditional Full Stirrup solution.
- The post is slotted at the bottom and bolted through the post and anchor, leaving only the bolt heads, nuts and washers visible.
- Can be bolted to existing concrete or set into concrete.
- Recommended maximum post size 90mm.
- To be installed central to post.
- All joints are welded.
- Compliant to Australian standards and the Australian National Construction Code (NCC).
For application and design capacity information, refer to the Pryda Post Anchors Guide.
|PSCF130||130mm leg Centre Fix|
|PSCF300||300mm leg Centre Fix|