Yes, there is an easier way using Pryda FastFix™
Pryda FastFix™ is the home of an innovative range of screws making traditional, labour intensive connections a thing of the past.
Screws in the FastFix range have core elements to their DNA:
- Speed of install is a given with smart screw tips giving a rapid start and reduced splitting, and a coarse thread significantly decreases driving
- Laboratory tested to provide confidence in the connection capability
- Partnering with Buildex, the latest thinking around screw design is always incorporated.
FastFix™ Pryda Screw
Versatile is the best way to describe the FastFix™ Pryda Screw. Available in 3 sizes, the range is used as a Stud to Wall Plate Connection, and the game changing Pryda SpeedTruss™ truss installation system.
- Unique rapid start tip with a coarse thread, significantly decreasing drive time and reducing splitting
- Pronounced knurl that lessens any splitting of the ends of wall plates
- Standard 5mm hex drive which is readily available throughout Australia and New Zealand
- A deeper drive recess to improve driver life span
- Pryda Screws have been laboratory tested offering compliance confidence
- Use of the Pryda Screw with Pryda Design Software provides a Certified Design
- Increased thread length to give greater capacity
- All screws are head stamped to ensure quality and instant identification
- Every application certified by “first principles” structural design software
The FastFix range is available exclusively from Pryda Frame and Truss manufacturers.
FastFix™ Internal Wall Screw
The FastFixTM Internal Wall Screw (IWS) takes the time and labour out of tedious L Bracket connections, and replaces it with smart thinking, saving you money with a fast, compliant connection.
Seeing an incorrectly installed L Bracket is a common sight, and Pryda’s engineers wanted to find a way to get the right connection, but making the process faster and safer at the same time.
JUST PLAIN EASIER
- Quicker, safer and more precise than a conventional hitch.
- Reduces risk of working at heights as IWS can be installed from the underside of roof trusses.
- By design, IWS cannot be over-driven.
- One-piece fixing allows for simple and easy installation process.