Non-tear fixing for foil insulation and shade cloth
A versatile fixing solution for Wall and Roof Insulation, Privacy Screens, Shade Cloth, and Hot House Covering.
- Wall Insulation Pryda Fix is a simple and economical method of fixing building foil insulation to timber framing. It holds the insulation foil securely and prevents tearing. Recommended fixing spacing is 600mm.
- Roof Insulation Pryda Fix may be used for fixing insulation foil in roof construction. Again, it holds the insulation foil securely and prevents tearing due to the rounded corners of the product. Recommended fixing spacing is 600mm.
- Privacy Screens Pryda Fix enables quick and efficient installation of netting on privacy screens. Recommended fixing spacing is 400mm.
- Shade Cloth Pryda Fix also facilitates fixing of shade cloth onto timber pergolas or other framework, eliminating the need for battens to hold the shade cloth in position. Recommended fixing spacing is 400mm.
- Hot House Covering Pryda Fix is also suited to fixing sheet PVC onto hot houses for both domestic and commercial use. Again, Pryda Fix prevents tearing of the sheeting.
For application and design capacity information, refer to the Pryda Brackets & Fixes and Builder’s Hardware Guide.
Pryda Fix (30 x 30mm)
|SFI||50 strips of 5 – zinc|
|MPSFI||Pre-packed 30 x 30 x 0.8mm (7 x 10 strips of 5- zinc)|