The Pryda stainless product range is manufactured from the superior 316 stainless steel grade to provide high resistance corrosion in a highly corrosive environment.
The Pryda stainless range is made of superior Grade 316, which gives the strongest performance even in coastal areas. We have selected the most common connection types to allow the construction of an assortment of joints and frames.
- Pryda stainless steel timber connector range provides superior durability and corrosion resistance to the structure in a highly corrosive environment.
- Stainless steel is the highly recommended choice of material in an environment that involves high heat, marine and saltwater.
- 316 stainless steel grade gives the most robust performance even in coastal areas compared to 304 stainless steel.
- Stainless Nails of the same grade to ensure a complete system of corrosion protection.
- Standard timber joint connections covered as well and Bracing for any exposed structure.
For application and design capacity information, refer to the relevant Pryda Design Guide.
|Stainless Products||Product Code||Size|
|Framing Brackets||MPFB3590/SS||36 x 82mm|
|MPFB4590/SS||46 x 77mm|
|MPFB45120/SS||46 x 110mm|
|MPFB45140/SS||45 x 140mm|
|MPFB45180/SS||45 x 180mm|
|Minigrips||MPMG/SS||57 x 35mm|
|Multigrips||MG/S||100 x 35mm|
|Triple grips – Left||MPTGAL /SS||115 x 60mm prebent left|
|Triple grips – Right||MPTGAR/SS||115 x 60mm prebent right|
|Universal heavy duty angle||MPUHDA/SS||230 x 40 x 40 x 2.0mm|
|Pergola Angle||MPCPA/SS||88 x 63 x 36 x 1.6mm|
|Strap Brace||SB102/SS||25 x 1.00mm x 15m|
|Strap Brace Tensioner||SBT/SS||25 x 50mm|
|Timber Connector Nails||OSNBCI/SS||35 x 3.15mm|