Make sure your connection is compliant
The Pryda Timber Connector Screw is specifically designed for fixing Pryda timber connectors. Where a Pryda product specifies Pryda Timber Connector Screw, be sure to use the genuine product.
- Colour head with ‘PR’ head marking to easily identify genuine Pryda screw, and visually know the length installed.
- Self-drilling technology for faster installation.
- Compatible with impact drivers.
- Must be used with genuine Pryda Structural Timber Connectors to ensure the design strength of the connection and minimum corrosion protection required by AS 1684-2010.
- All Pryda connectors specifying a Pryda Timber Connector Screw have design capacities are in accordance with test results or current, relevant Australian Standards and the Building Code of Australia.
- Pryda products are structurally adequate provided they are designed, installed and used completely in accordance with the Pryda Timber Connector Screw (when specified).
- Correct Installation: Installation of Pryda products must be strictly in accordance with the instructions in the relevant design guide.
For application and design capacity information, refer to the relevant Pryda Design Guide.
Pryda Self Drilling Screws
|WTF12-35/1K||No.12 x 35mm Type 17 Hex-head screw|
|WTF12-35/50||No.12 x 65mm Type 17 Hex-head screw|
|WTF12-65||No.12 x 65mm Type 17 Hex-head screw|